E+H FMX21-AA121HGD10A Level measurement, Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21
E+H FMX21-AA121HGD10A Level measurement, Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21. Three different versions of pressure sensor for drinking water, wastewater and sewage, and salt water.……
Siemens 6DL1193-6TP00-0DH1 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, Terminal block, Type H1, 32 push-in terminals, internal reference temperature New load group, width: 22.5 mm.
Siemens 6DL1193-6TP00-0BH1 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, Terminal block, Type H1, 32 push-in terminals, internal reference temperature Width: 22.5 mm.
Siemens 6DL1193-6GC00-0NN0 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, carrier module 8-fold carrier for holding 8 I/O modules of the ET 200SP HA.
Siemens 6DL1193-6GA00-0NN0 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, carrier module 2-fold carrier for holding 2 I/O modules of the ET 200SP HA.
E+H FMX21-AA121HGD10A Level measurement, Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21. Three different versions of pressure sensor for drinking water, wastewater and sewage, and salt water.
The Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21 level transmitter features a capacitive, oil-free ceramic measuring cell, and is typically used in process and environmental applications for hydrostatic level measurement. With HART output, the measuring ranges can be freely adjusted, and a density-compensated level measurement can be activated. The FMX21 is certified for drinking water and offers integrated temperature measurement.
Product name: Waterpilot FMX21
Order code: FMX21-AA121HGD10A
|Probe Tube:||2||316L, d=42mm/1.66in, flush mount|
|Sensor Range:||1H||1bar/100kPa/15psi gauge, 10mH2O/33ftH2O/400inH2O|
|Calibration; Unit:||D||Sensor range; mm/mH2O|
|Probe Connection:||10||10m cable, shortable, PE|
Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21 Features:
- Simultaneous measurement of level and temperature with optionally integrated Pt100 temperature sensor
- Robust overload-resistant high purity ceramic sensor (99.9% Al2O3)
- Flexible scaling of 4 to 20mA with superimposed HART 6.0 output
- Temperature: –10 to +70°C (14 to 158°F)
- Measuring range: 0 to 20bar / 200m H20 (0 to 300psi / 600ft H2O)
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, "Platinum" ±0.1%
- International explosion protection certificates, marine approvals, drinking water approval
Endress+Hauser offers three different versions of the FMX21 sensor:
• FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 22 mm (0.87 in): Standard version suitable for drinking water applications and for use in bore holes and wells with small diameters.
• FMX21 with a stainless steel housing, outer diameter of 42 mm (1.65 in): Heavy duty version, easy clean flush-mounted process diaphragm. Ideally suited for wastewater and sewage treatment plants.
• FMX21 with a plastic insulation, outer diameter of 29 mm (1.14 in): Corrosion resistant version generally for use in saltwater, particularly for ship ballast water tanks.
Endress+Hauser Waterpilot FMX21 more model: