Fisher 627 series commercial / industrial regulators, 100% New & Original
Fisher 627 Series direct-operated pressure reducing regulators are for low and high-pressure systems. These regulators can be used with natural gas, air or a variety of other gases. Performance characteristics vary according to construction.……
Siemens 6ES7551-1AB00-0AB0 SIMATIC S7-1500 available at HKXYTECH. Get in touch today for a quick price.
Siemens 6ES7534-7QE00-0AB0 SIMATIC S7-1500 available at HKXYTECH. Get in touch today for a quick price.
Siemens 6ES7531-7QF00-0AB0 SIMATIC S7-1500 available at HKXYTECH. Get in touch today for a quick price.
Siemens 6ES7531-7QD00-0AB0 SIMATIC S7-1500 available at HKXYTECH. Get in touch today for a quick price.
Fisher 627 Series direct-operated pressure reducing regulators are for low and high-pressure systems. These regulators can be used with natural gas, air or a variety of other gases. Performance characteristics vary according to construction.
Fisher 627 Features
• Internal Relief Valve—Types 627R, 627LR and 627MR regulators have an internal relief valve, which in many cases eliminates the usual requirement for an external relief valve, thereby reducing equipment and maintenance costs.
• Types 627R, 627LR and 627MR Travel Stop—The internal relief valve still works if the disk or linkage fails. The pusher post contacts the travel stop of the lever retainer and, as the diaphragm continues to rise, it opens the relief valve.
Relief Operation Indicator—A rubber cap slipped on the vent assembly pops off when the relief valve opens, indicating the relief valve has opened since the last inspection.
• Easy to Maintain—Trim parts can be replaced without removing the regulator body from the pipeline. A two-bolt connection between the body and diaphragm casing simplifies disassembly for maintenance.
• Installation Adaptability—The diaphragm case and/or regulator body can be rotated in any of four positions to allow regulator installation in locations with limited space. The regulator may be installed in any position without affecting operation as long as the spring case vent is protected from the elements.
• Application Versatility—The different 627 Series constructions can be used as farm tap regulators, regulator-relief valves, monitoring regulators or high-pressure industrial regulators.
• Extended Body Option—The Type 627 Long Body is available with same face-to-face dimensions as the Type 630 with threaded NPT end connections.
• Tamper-Resistant—An adjusting screw locknut and protective cap is standard on all 627 Series regulators to discourage tampering with the pressure setting.
• Wide Range of Flow Capabilities—A selection of body sizes and orifice sizes is available to satisfy various flow requirements.
• Tight Shutoff Capability—A flat-faced disk of Nitrile (NBR), Nylon (PA) or Fluorocarbon (FKM) provides excellent shut-off capability.
Fisher 627 Specifications
Body Sizes and End Connection Styles: 3/4, 1, or 2: NPT end connections
NPS 1 or 2 / DN 25 or 50: CL150 RF, CL300 RF, CL600 RF flanged end connections
Maximum Inlet Pressure:
NPT Steel: 2000 psig / 138 bar
Flanged Steel: 1500 psig / 103 bar
Ductile Iron: 1000 psig / 69,0 bar
Outlet Pressure Range: 5 to 500 psig / 0,34 to 34,5 bar in six ranges
Type 627, 627H or 627R: Internal
Type 627M, 627HM or 627MR: External through 1/4 NPT internal control line connection in the diaphragm case
Temperature Capabilities: -20° to 180°F / -29° to 82°C
Ductile Iron or Steel Casings: 10 pounds / 5 kg
Aluminum Casings: 6.3 pounds / 3 kg
Type 627: Direct-operated pressure reducing regulator equipped with a pitot tube for greater regulated capacities.
Type 627R: Type 627 with internal relief and open throat.
Type 627LR: Type 627R with light rate relief spring.
Type 627M: Type 627 with a stem seal between the body outlet pressure and diaphragm case. Pressure is measured under the diaphragm through the 1/4 NPT downstream control line connection.
Type 627MR: Type 627M with internal relief.
Type 627H: Type 627 with a diaphragm limiter to deliver a higher outlet pressure.
Type 627HM: Type 627H with a stem seal between the body outlet pressure and diaphragm case. Pressure is measured under the diaphragm through the 1/4 NPT downstream control line connection.
Type 627OSX: Type 627 with Type OSE slam-shut device for overpressure protection. Available with Over and Under Pressure Trip points.