Fisher 655 and 655R diaphragm actuators, 100% New & Original, low price promotion
Fisher 655 and 655R actuators are pressure‐actuated, spring‐and‐diaphragm actuators used in conjunction with various valves to provide control for a wide variety of pressure regulation applications. ……
Siemens 6DL1193-6TP00-0DH1 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, Terminal block, Type H1, 32 push-in terminals, internal reference temperature New load group, width: 22.5 mm.
Siemens 6DL1193-6TP00-0BH1 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, Terminal block, Type H1, 32 push-in terminals, internal reference temperature Width: 22.5 mm.
Siemens 6DL1193-6GC00-0NN0 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, carrier module 8-fold carrier for holding 8 I/O modules of the ET 200SP HA.
Siemens 6DL1193-6GA00-0NN0 SIMATIC ET 200SP HA, carrier module 2-fold carrier for holding 2 I/O modules of the ET 200SP HA.
Fisher 655 and 655R actuators are pressure‐actuated, spring‐and‐diaphragm actuators used in conjunction with various valves to provide control for a wide variety of pressure regulation applications. 655 actuators are used for pressure‐reducing service when mounted on push‐down‐to‐close valves such as the Fisher ED and ET valves. 655R actuators are used for pressure‐relief service when mounted on push‐down‐to‐open valves such as the Fisher EDR and ETR valves. These actuators may be either self‐operated or remote‐loaded. Increasing pressure in the diaphragm casing forces the actuator stem downward, and decreasing the pressure allows the actuator spring to lift the actuator stem upward.
Fisher 655 and 655R Features
● Typical industrial service includes pressure control of water, steam, oil, gas, and other fluids. Actuators can be operated by pneumatic switches, solenoid valves, pilot valves, or remote panel loaders for shutoff service.
● Large valve body selection with wide choice of end connections, flow directions, flow characteristics, valve plug designs, and seating constructions can be specified.
● Spring of the proper rate is available for nearly any control valve application. Spring selection procedure is quick and accurate.
● Rugged yoke and casings help provide stability and corrosion protection.
● Direct-operated configuration provides faster speed of response.
Fisher 655 and 655R Specifications
Control Type: On/Off
Operating Temperature: Standard Temperature
Power Source: Manual
Valve Type: Globe Valve