Fisher 657 and 667 diaphragm actuators, 100% New & Original, low price promotion
Fisher 657 and 667 spring-opposed diaphragm actuators position the valve plug in the valve in response to varying controller or valve positioner pneumatic output signals applied to the actuator diaphragm.……
Siemens 6ES7215-1AF40-0XB0 CPU 1215 FC SIMATIC S7-1200F
Siemens 6ES7215-1AF40-0XB0 CPU 1215 FC SIMATIC S7-1200F available at HKXYTECH. Get in touch today for a quick price.
Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3S AMS Trex device communicator
Emerson TREXLFPKLWS3S AMS Trex device communicator. HART and FOUNDATION fieldbus applications, ATEX, CSA US/Canada and IECEx intrinsically safe, Wireless, Standard support 3 year, Carrying Case
Emerson TREXLHPKLWS1S AMS Trex device communicator
Emerson TREXLHPKLWS1S AMS Trex device communicator. HART Application, ATEX, CSA US/Canada and IECEx intrinsically safe, Wireless, Standard support 1 year, Carrying Case.
ABB CI854BK01 3BSE069449R1 PROFIBUS-DP/V1 interface
Package including: CI854 Communication Interface and TP854 Baseplate
Fisher 657 and 667 spring-opposed diaphragm actuators position the valve plug in the valve in response to varying controller or valve positioner pneumatic output signals applied to the actuator diaphragm. Zero setting of the actuator is determined by the compression of the actuator spring. Span is set by both the actuator spring rate and the number of springs available. The 657 actuator is direct-acting; the 667 is reverse-acting. These actuators are designed to provide dependable on-off or throttling operation of automatic control valves.
Fisher 657 and 667 Features
● The integral mounting pad eliminates the traditional mounting bracket and reduces the number of parts required to mount.
● Incorporates an integral air passage that eliminates the need for external tubing and fittings when paired with a Fisher FIELDVUE™ instrument.
● Both 657 and 667 actuators are compatible with instruments that utilize traditional bracket-based mounting kits. The 667 can be externally tubed for instruments or accessories when required.
● Spring rates, travel stops, and manual operators are available for nearly any control valve application.
● A molded diaphragm travels in a deep diaphragm casing, minimizing area change throughout the travel.
● A shallow casing on the pressure side means reduced volume on that side, thereby minimizing response time.
● The molded diaphragm allows maximum thrust for given diaphragm size.
● Rugged thick-walled cast iron and steel construction provides increased stability and corrosion protection.
Fisher 657 and 667 Specifications
Actuation: Spring-return, Linear
Certifications: SIL capable, ATEX, CUTR, PED
Control Type: On/Off, Throttling
Operating Temperature: Cryogenic, Low Temperature, Standard Temperature, High Temperature
Power Source: Pneumatic, Manual
Valve Type: Angle Valve, Globe Valve