- ▶ Pressure Transmitter EJA
- ▪ EJA110A
- ▪ EJA115
- ▪ EJA118W/EJA118N
- ▪ EJA120A
- ▪ EJA130A
- ▪ EJA210A/EJA220A
- ▪ EJA310A
- ▪ EJA430A
- ▪ EJA438W/EJA438N
- ▪ EJA440A
- ▪ EJA510A/EJA530A
- ▶ Pressue Transmitter EJX
- ▪ EJX110A
- ▪ EJX115A
- ▪ EJX118A
- ▪ EJX120A
- ▪ EJX130A
- ▪ EJX210A
- ▪ EJX310A
- ▪ EJX430A
- ▪ EJX438A
- ▪ EJX440A
- ▪ EJX510A
- ▪ EJX530A
- ▪ EJX610A
- ▪ EJX630A
- ▪ EJX910A
- ▪ EJX930A
- ▶ Magnetic Flowmeters
- ▪ ADMAG AXF Remote Flowtube
- ▪ AXFA14 Converter
- ▪ AXFA11 Converter
- ▪ ADMAG AXF Integral Flowmeter
- ▪ ADMAG AXW Magnetic Flowmeters
- ▪ ADMAG AXR Two-wire Magnetic Flowmeters
- ▪ ADMAG CA Series Capacitance Magnetic Flowmeters
- ▶ Vortex Flowmeter
- ▪ digitalYEWFLO Vortex Flowmeter (DY)
- ▪ digitalYEWFLO Reduced Bore Type Vortex Flowmeter (DY-RB)
- ▪ digitalYEWFLO Multivariable Type Vortex Flowmeter (DY-MV)
- ▪ digitalYEWFLO Vortex Flowmeter High process Temperature Version / Cryogenic Version (DY-HTLT)
- ▪ digitalYEWFLO Fieldbus Type Vortex Flowmeter (DY-FF)
- ▶ Ultrasonic Flowmeters
- ▪ US300PM Ultrasonic Flowmeter (Portable type)
- ▪ US300FM Ultrasonic Flowmeter (fixed type)
- ▶ Variable Area Flowmeters – Rotameters
- ▪ Variable Area Flowmeter-RAMC (Metal Short-stroke Rotameter)
- ▪ Variable Area Flowmeter-RAKD (Small Metal Rotameter)
- ▪ Model RAGN Rotameter
- ▪ Model RAGK/RAGL Rotameter
- ▶ PORTABLE AND HANDHELD INSTRUMENTS
- ▪ HANDY CALIBRATOR CA11E
- ▪ CA700 Pressure Calibrator
- ▪ HANDY TEMPERATURE CALIBRATOR CA12E
- ▪ HANDY MULTIFUNCTION CALIBRATOR CA71
- ▪ Yokogawa CA450 Process Multimeter
- ▪ HANDY CALIBRATOR CA150
- ▶ Paperless Recorders
- ▪ GX10/GX20
- ▪ GP10/GP20
- ▪ DXAdvanced® DX1000/DX2000
- ▪ DXAdvanced® DX1000T/DX2000T
- ▪ DXAdvanced® Removable Chassis Model DX1000N
- ▪ FX1000
- ▪ CX2000
Our SmartGuard™ 600 family provides safety for applications that require complex logic and more advanced safety functionality. With the SmartGuard 600 controller as a safety master on DeviceNet™, you can use Guard I/O™ modules to expand the number of safety devices the SmartGuard 600 can control. With your choice of Et...
Bulletin 1747 SLC™ 500 PLC is a chassis-based, modular family of controllers and I/O. With multiple processor choices, numerous power supply options and extensive I/O capacity, the SLC 500 family provides a powerful solution for mid-range stand-alone or distributed industrial control. As one of the first full-featured ...
Our CompactLogix™ and Compact GuardLogix® controllers use a common control engine with a common development environment to provide mid-range application control in an easy-to-use environment. Tight integration between the programming software, controller and I/O modules reduces development time and cost at commissionin...
Our Bulletin 1768 Compact GuardLogix® Safety Controllers is a CompactLogix™ controller that also provides safety control. As part of the Logix family, Compact GuardLogix controllers use a common control engine with a common development environment to provide high performance multi-discipline control for SIL 3 safety ap...
Pico System The Pico™ family of programmable logic controllers offers a practical solution that is easy on your budget. The standard Pico controllers are small, simple and flexible. They fit a wide variety of applications. The PicoGFX™ controllers offer graphical, multi-function displays and options for inter-conne...
For a proven, small programmable logic controller solution, look to our MicroLogix™ family. The MicroLogix 1000 controller offers control capabilities in an affordable, compact package. The MicroLogix 1200 provides features and options to handle extensive range of applications. The expandable MicroLogix 1500 controller...
Our Micro800® Control Systems are easy to install and maintain. One software package applies to the entire family. These systems offer just enough control for your lower-cost, stand-alone machines. You can buy only the functionality you need, and use plug-in modules to personalize your system for specific application n...
Our SoftLogix™ controllers use a common control engine with a common development environment to provide high performance in an easy-to-use environment. A typical SoftLogix system uses a virtual chassis application that houses controllers and communication modules, which interface with other Logix controllers and I/O mo...
PLC-5 Controllers Rockwell Automation announces that as of June 2017, the PLC-5 Control System will be discontinued and no longer available for sale. Customers are encouraged to migrate from the PLC-5 Control System to the ControlLogix Control System.
ControlLogix® systems use a common control engine with a common development environment to provide high performance in an easy-to-use environment. Tight integration between the programming software, controller, and I/O modules reduces development time and cost at commissioning and during normal operation. You can perfo...